Enjoy Complete Climate Control in Your Interior with Our Cassette AC Installation
If a discreet look is what you’re after, then our cassette AC installation is for you. Its minimal and sleek look blends into any interior, offering a comfortable living area without invading your space. ACR Air Conditioning Pty Ltd
supplies and installs premium quality air conditioning brands for complete interior climate control.
The Benefits of Our Cassette AC Service
Air conditioners are now a necessity rather than an appliance for the wealthy. As such, manufacturers have revolutionised their design to suit multiple applications.
- As cold air descends, a ceiling-mounted cassette air conditioner moves well-distributed cool air throughout the room. The powerful fans deliver cold air in up to four directions, circulating the air throughout large areas. This energy-efficient design is better for both your space and the environment.
- Installed flush onto your ceiling, our cassette systems do not take up essential space in the room. The concealed installation makes for a modern touch in your office or home. Because we place the condenser on the outside of your building, our units are quiet and discreet–the perfect solution for noise-sensitive residential buildings.
- The programmable timer function allows the user to set the thermostat and fan speed to run at specific times of the day or night, which can help you to save money on your utility bills. This convenient scheduling function allows you to pre-set your temperature requirements, warming your rooms on chilly winter mornings and cooling rooms during the summer months.
Key Questions to Ask About a Cassette Air Conditioner Installation
Although we provide sound advice before any ceiling cassette air conditioner installation, considering the following factors may also assist you in choosing your best-suited system.
- The type of air conditioner that you install directly translates into the efficiency that you will receive. We offer wall-mounted, ducted, multi-type, cassette, and ceiling floor systems, each with unique features to suit individual requirements. Choosing the correct capacity will not only ensure that you don’t end up with excessive running costs but also that the features suit your unique space.
- The size of the area that you want to cool determines your best-suited system. Elements to consider include the local climate, how much direct sunlight the room receives, the hours of shade that it receives, its insulation capacity, and the presence of heavy curtains or drapes. These elements directly affect the efficiency of your system. Our team will discuss them with you before selecting an air conditioner.
- Make sure that your investment includes installation. An accredited installer can choose the best location for the unit and ensure that it is placed correctly. Be mindful when checking the decibel output of your required unit: an accredited installer can help choose a location to suit both the client and their neighbours to minimise sound pollution.
Why Trust ACR Air Conditioning Pty Ltd Regarding Ceiling Cassette Installation?
For 15 years, we have installed air conditioning units for multiple applications throughout Australia. Our experience enables us to provide knowledgeable advice and high-quality workmanship for each project. For more information about our systems and after-sales service, contact us