AIRSTAGE VRF SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONERS
VARIABLE REFRIGERANT FLOW SYSTEM
- FUJITSU GENERAL’s VRF AIRSTAGE Series has been developed based on our years of insights and expertise in air conditioning. The AIRSTAGE series provides optimal comfort, high efficiency and reliability for all users.
- With a wide range of options designed to suit from large homes to large scale buildings, across any region in the country, there is an AIRSTAGE solution that best meets the needs of any project you’re specifying.
- The design, installation, and servicing of the range provides high flexibility and simplicity and is backed by Fujitsu’s support network making AIRSTAGE the wise choice for any project.
VIEW J SERIES
- A compact VRF System, providing comfortable and economical air conditioning for a wide range of living to business applications.
- Multiple indoor units of various capacities and types can be connected to the outdoor units
- Group control of up to 8 indoor units allows centralised management of systems
J - II SERIES
View J - II SERIES
- Ideal for small- and medium-size buildings
- Advanced technology such as DC componentry and large heat exchangers helps deliver optimum energy efficiency
- Our advanced refrigerant control technology allows us to achieve a total refrigerant piping length of 180 m, providing flexible system design options.
V - II SERIES
View V - II SERIES
- Ideal systems for large facilities, such as large offices or hotels
- Advanced technology such as DC componentry and 4 face heat exchangers helps deliver optimum energy efficiency
- The high static pressure design provides the flexibility that meets the needs of high rise buildings, including easy installation on each floor
View VR-II SERIES
- Compact system designs, ideal for large facilities, such as large offices or hotels
- The Heat Recovery operation allows for simultaneous cooling and heating for each individual indoor unit in rooms with large temperature variances
- Multiple piping and RB Unit connection options provide more flexible piping work options, making VR-II suitable for a variety of floor layout and building structures